|"Breakthrough Workplace Coaching Tools, Techniques achieve significant results within a short time frame!"|
Diploma in Executive Coaching
Learn How to Change Behavior -quickly and permanently
and provide a
Latest Breakthrough Coaching Tools, Techniques, Research and Technology
Recent studies are now clearly providing evidence that the vast majority of HR Managers, Coaching Program Managers and other coaching professionals who oversee executive / leadership / talent management development programs, simply do not understand all the behavioral and learning variables that influence organization and individual performance. Specifically, most are not aware of the latest breakthrough behavioral change techniques that are available or what are the critical behavioral change 'performance levers' they should be encouraging their internal and external coaches to learn how to use
A quiet revolution has begun in the coaching discipline
Below, are just some of the many pieces of the learning and development puzzle that are now being used by the Behavioral Coaching Institute's Diploma in Executive Coaching graduates to achieve breakthrough, lasting results within a short time frame:
· "We are what we think." The knowledge of how to change the brain to engage in better, more productive thinking patterns is now understood to be critical to any successful change effort.
· Once a person becomes embedded in analyzing their weaknesses, they are solidly arousing a negative approach and have a hard time keeping the context hopeful.
· Using "facts" to convince a person to change very rarely works! The brain pushes back when told what to do. This is attributed to homeostasis, the movement of organisms toward equilibrium and away from change. Coaching practitioners need to focus their clients on solutions instead of problems.
· No matter how logical and intellectual one is, the part of the brain controlling our emotions easily overrides logic and thus, all obvious rational thinking is destroyed.
· Optimal learning is achieved by relaxed alertness.
· Growing and developing involves letting go of something. Letting go involves risk. Where there is risk there is doubt. Where is doubt, there is fear (an emotion). The biggest roadblock to change, success and happiness is fear. .
· The cumulative weight of a person's experience actually makes it harder for them to change
· Learning and change always involves conscious and unconscious processes. Our unconscious mind believes that what worked before will work now -however, it is wrong! The world is a constantly changing place and as such requires very different mind skills.
· Real learning leaves us changed. Coaching practitioners need to ensure that their clients change emotionally and somatically, as well as cognitively by learning.
· The human brain is a work-in-progress. We now know that brains can be significantly restructured under the right learning conditions. Building strong neural pathways is the key to true personal and professional power!
· People change only if they fully experience the events or perceptions that words can only point to.
· Today's coaching practitioner needs to teach their clients how to observe their thoughts without necessarily believing their story.
Note: The Behavioral Coaching Institute's
Diploma graduates are not engaged in behavioral modification and do not seek to change
a person’s behavior or personality. Rather they replace default
behavioral drivers with more positive, misplaced drivers that have
worked in the past.
Today, the Behavioral Coaching Institute's proprietary coaching techniques and tools are being used by many of the world's top organizations engaged in the use of the advanced coaching model of learning and change.
For further details -see the Institute's invitational, fast-tracked Diploma in Executive Coaching Course Content webpage and Registration Form on how you too can be taught by world experts to use the latest breakthrough coaching tools and techniques.
Content Key: latest coaching techniques, tools and models, executive coaching techniques and tools, best coaching results, hr coaching results, performance coaching studies, Breakthrough Coaching Results and Techniques, Latest Coaching Research, coaching technology, coaching methodology, executive coaching techniques, professional coaching tools, professional coaching techniques, HR coaching programs, business coaching techniques, coaching tools and skills, life coaching tools and techniques, coaching performance, coaching revolution, learning and development and coaching, coaching behavior, coaching psychology, cognitive approach to coaching, change program, best results, coaching model, latest coaching study, brain research and coaching,